Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekly Money Check Up: 5/21/12


This is my first one in a while and I'm excited to be back! :) I'm linked up with Ginna over at My Pretty Pennies

1. The most I've spent this last week was on car insurance. Super fun. ;)

2. Today I am thankful for my job. I know I'm thankful for this one a lot, but it's truly something I think about a lot.

3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was water my flower garden! I don't know why, but I love watering the garden. Ok, I guess it's not totally free, but I'm sure it cost less than $1 in water so that totally counts.

4. I will consider this week a success if I transition to my new work schedule without falling asleep at my desk. 

5. I am really trying to be less neurotic. I'm all for a healthy dose of neuroses that keep things interesting but when they get in the way of enjoying life or trying new things, that can cause issues. So I'm trying to learn to relax and go with the flow a little more.

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE reading about everyone's week in this series.

    Bubble baths do the trick for me when I feel I have to have to just chill out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are neurotic. it's who we are. let me know if you figure out how to relax--i think i lack that chromosome!!

    ReplyDelete