Friday, June 1, 2012

May Goal Review


How is it time to review my goals already?! I'm pretty sure I haven't looked at them in a few weeks...oops. :)

1. Set weekly goals to accomplish smaller tasks. 
I think I did well enough with this to consider it accomplished but there's always room for improvement!
2. Enjoy my birthday.
3. Enjoy visiting with my step-mom and sister!
4. Continue exercising regularly.
Not so much. Though part of that is due to my hip problem. But I did go out on my bike Thursday morning!
5. Buy a swimsuit.
This was accomplished for me by way of an awesome birthday present!


Phew. That wasn't so bad. :) Though let's be serious those were pretty easy goals. Oh well, it still feels good to accomplish them!

Did you set goals for May? How did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment