Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekly Money Check Up: 6/11/12

As always, linked up with the lovely Ginna over at My Pretty Pennies.


1. The most I've spent this last week was on some vitamins. I really don't "drink the Kool-aid" when it comes to vitamins and supplements but given my recent joint problems I thought it might be a good idea to start taking a little better care of myself.

2. Today I am thankful for my amazing puppy dogs. They are such wonderful company when I am lonely.

3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was take the dogs to the dog park with my dad and brother. I'm not sure who had more fun, us or the dogs.

4. I will consider this week a success if I start packing and blog about my Big Giant Moving List, and also blog about my dad and brother's visit.

5. I am currently reading No Turning Back by Tiffany Snow. It had 4.5 stars and I could "borrow" it from Amazon free on my Kindle. Enough said.

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. My dogs are such great company also! Love them.

    ReplyDelete