Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekly Money Check Up: 6/4/12



1. The most I've spent this last week was on can't tell you! It's a surprise for someone who reads my blog. :)

2. Today I am thankful for summertime! Even though we actually had a little cool spell, I just love the warmer weather! It makes me want to be outside all the time!

3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was take the dogs for a walk with Manny.

4. I will consider this week a success if I do some serious packing!

5. One craft I'd like to master is crocheting! I've started, and I can do a couple stitches (is that even what they're called?) but I'd like to get better at it!

Linked up with Ginna over at My Pretty Pennies!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the crocheting! Mine is knitting. I do crochet so if you have a questions let me know.

    ReplyDelete