Saturday, July 21, 2012

2012 Goal Progress

I know it's already July but I still wanted to do a little update on my 2012 goals! I feel like I've been working pretty diligently even though this has been another busy year!

1. Grow to 100 blog followers.
According to feedburner I'm at 63! I think I was in the 30s at the beginning of the year so that's definitely some good progress! I really need to work a little harder to get my blog out there though. More Twitter, more Facebook, more guest posting. Do y'all have any other ideas?

2. Read 25 books.
I'm 64% done! If you look over on the right sidebar you can see my little tracker. And if you're curious about what I've been reading, check out my 2012 Reading List!

3. Write 52 letters.
I've only written 15 so far but plan on writing a lot more when we get to Omaha! (This goal also has a tracker on the sidebar!)

4. Send on time birthday cards and/or presents to friends and family.
I don't like these kinds of goals because there are SO many variables. Even though I've been very late with several presents/cards this year, I think I've done way better than in the past!

5. Declutter blog post labels.
Seriously, where do I come up with these goals? How is this even trackable. No matter, I did spend some time on this a few months ago but I'm sure it could use a bit more tidying before the year is done.

6. Run a half marathon in under 2:30:01 (my time from last year).
Unfortunately, because of my stupid hip, I don't think this one will be happening this year.

7. Run 500 miles.
This goal too will not be attained because of my stupid hip. But I'm continuing to track it because I'm very interested to see just how many miles I will run this year! (This one also has a fun sidebar tracker)

8. Decide on a Master's program.
Well, I did decide...kind of. Maybe. More on that later. ;)

Did you set goals for 2012? How are they going?

3 comments:

  1. write me a letter :)

    do you have my new address?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will do that as soon as i unpack my stationary! i think i have your new address but i'll double check before i send anything! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow--these are very ambitious! I made a little 25 before 25 list last year, and it's almost time to make a new one! I've done pretty good, but still a few to check off!

    ReplyDelete