Wednesday, July 4, 2012

June Goal Review

So I'm a little late. What's new?...


1. Have an awesome time when my dad and brother visit. Check! and CHECK! We had a great time! You can read about it here!
2. Create and get started on my Big Giant Moving List. Kind of waited a little longer than I anticipated on this one. But it's done now and you can read about it here!
3. Find a way to exercise that doesn't hurt my hip. Ok, so I didn't really find anything that doesn't hurt my hip. Even too much walking hurts these days. BUT, I did go to the doctor and get the OK to exercise (within reason) until my next appointment/scan. You can also read about that here.


The good news is, I've actually been doing some blogging this month! I really miss it when I'm gone and realized I have to make time to sit down and do it. Gone are the days when I veg out on the sofa while writing a post. I just can't seem to get my mind to focus like that. I'm sure I'll get more sporadic as we get closer to the move, but until then, I'll try to keep up! :)




Did you set goals for the month? How did you do?!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! I love a crossed off goals list! I failed on my June, but am working on my July!

    go me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. T i'd like to suggest a few books for your goals. The Shades of Grey trilogy (i'm on book 3 right now...OMG)and Stiff: the curious lives of human cadavers by Mary Roach. I know the last one is completely left feild but i read it and it's amazing to know what all they study. Anyway, i hope i can chat some with you tomorrow or tonight. Miss ya tons!!

    ReplyDelete