Friday, August 17, 2012

random miscellaneous things

I keep wanting to write. But I don't have anything to say. Ok, that's not true. I always have something to say. ;) It's just that none of these things that I have to say warrant an entire post of their own. So buckle up and get ready for some rambling, and at the end some pictures of my dogs because they are so cute that it's annoying.

1. We are shoulder deep in house projects. We're finishing replacing the fence this weekend. We're halfway through painting the living room. Oh, and we're still unpacking as well. Both projects are going to do wonders for the house in terms of modernizing and just making it look fresh. Yes, pictures coming soon. Actually, here's a picture of the living room being painted.


Too much brown. Even though it looks like we're painting the wall white, I promise we're not. :) I'll do a better picture once it's all set up.

2. I got a job. :) I'm really excited and a little nervous at the same time. Don't really want to divulge here, maybe another time. But the point is I'll be working. And I'll be working from home some, which will be awesome.

3. Working from home (at least some/most of the time) means I get to continue in my role as housewife. Well, part-time housewife at least. ;) I'm actually really starting to enjoy my role as housekeeper/cook/snuggler of the puppies. Who would have thought. ;)

4. My dogs are adorable. Seriously. I don't care that I'm biased. They are so cute that it's annoying. Here they are, as proof. :)




That's all for now. Hope everyone is having a great Friday!

5 comments:

  1. yay!! I'm super excited for your job!! Call me soon & tell me all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love random posts!! I miss you but it sounds like you're doing good out west. I want to hear more about your new job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! Progress and i Love the dogs. Nate has asked for another (we had our Bichon put to sleep 2 weeks ago for health problems) because he misses having that dog/companion in the house. I miss it, too. Seeing cute dogs just makes me want to go find one NOW. :)

    ReplyDelete