Thursday, August 9, 2012

recipe: faux panera salad

So I'm obsessed with this salad at Panera. I can't even remember what it's called but it has chicken and avocado and feta cheese (and other stuff). By the way, I'm obsessed with avocado at the moment. So rather than going to Panera every other day we decided to try and make our own. And it was awesome!


Our Ingredients (for two salads):
2 Romaine lettuce hearts
2 Roma tomatoes
1 avocado
2 boiled eggs
4 slices of chicken (from the deli counter)
some feta cheese
light Caesar dressing


The great part about salads? You don't have to cook anything. Ok, we did technically have to boil the eggs but we did that the day before so it doesn't count. ;)

Confession: I dumped way more salad dressing on this thing after the picture was taken. I like a little salad with my dressing. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment