Monday, August 13, 2012

weekly money check-up: 8/13/12


Here it is! The Weekly Money Check-Up, hosted by Ginna over at My Pretty Pennies.

1. The most I've spent this last week was on wood for our fence. We've replaced about half the fence so far and holy moly is it a lot of work! Good thing the next half should be a bit easier!

2. Today I am thankful for two job interviews this week!

3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was play with my dogs in their new yard! They've never had a yard before and they are JUST SO EXCITED about it. It's really fun to watch them run and play.

4. I will consider this week a success if...I'm not even going to say it. I don't want to jinx it. But it has to do with number 2.

5. The last thing I won....um....yeah, I have no idea. It's been a while. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're loving your new place!! Post plenty if pictures of the new fence and the house!! :)

    ReplyDelete