Monday, August 20, 2012

weekly money check-up: 8/20/12


1. The most I've spent this last week was on groceries. No room for extraneous spending when there's only one paycheck. :)

2. Today I am thankful for my new fence! This means I an let my dogs out to play without worrying that they're going to escape!

3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did this week that made me happy was organizing my office! It's nowhere near done, but it's much better!

4. I will consider this week a success if I do a lot of unpacking/organizing all over the house. The untidiness is starting to drive me a little crazy. (You know, more crazy than my usual crazy.)

5. This time of year makes me wish I was starting classes. Mainly because I want to buy school supplies. Buy maybe also because it's the symbol of a fresh start? This time of year also makes me begin to crave pumpkin/spice/autumn scented things.

As always, I'm liking up with Ginna over at My Pretty Pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment