Friday, September 7, 2012

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In: 9/7/12



Wow. It's been a minute since I've done one of these. I figured I'd jump back onboard because I haven't found any new milspouse blogs lately and, well, it's nice to connect. :)

1. What's one thing in the past month you would have changed? Hm. I let myself get a little too stressed out/overwhelmed with all the craziness of moving and settling into a new place. This is hardly our last move so I need to learn to just roll with it. Ps, it's really ironic that I could.not.wait. to leave Ohio and then freaked when we moved. C'est la vie, I guess.

2. What was your favorite thing that happened in August? Moving into our new house. I know it's ironic but I LOVE this house!

3. What did you do to celebrate Labor Day? My mom came to town!!! And left far too soon even though she was here for like 4 days. :)

4. What do you HAVE to have handy by your bedside? Phone. It's my alarm clock, flashlight, and regular clock. ;)

5. What are you looking forward to in September? Cooler weather! I'm sure when winter comes I'll be complaining about the cold but right now I'm ready for it to cool down a bit.

Hope everyone has an awesome Friday!!!

Ps, as always, linked up with Wife of a Sailor.

No comments:

Post a Comment