Friday, September 7, 2012

September Goals


About time, right? Sigh. Things have been a little busy, but you know that because it's pretty much all I talk about whenever I do get around to blogging. But anyway, let's do some September goals.

1. Read 3 books.
2. Update my photo blog daily. (rather than getting behind and backdating :/ )
3. Try a new recipe (and blog about it!).
4. Finish unpacking my office.
5. Try one new restaurant (and blog about it!).
6. Ride over 100 miles on my bike!
7. Write some letters!
8. Bake something, anything.

Ok, I think that's enough for now. ;)

And in case you missed it, I started a 365 photo blog, you should check it out. :) And subscribe to it. Please? :)

Alright, that's enough begging for one day. :)

2 comments:

  1. New book suggestion!! Unbroken. It's awesome. A bit heavy so don't start it if you aren't in the mood for a serious one but the pages practically turn themselves. I don't often read Non-fiction but the pages practically turn themselves. Also worth recommending, the I Am Number Four series and novellas. I've been hooked on them for a while :)...Miss ya tons, reading your blog has kept me in the loop some, i'll try to email more often

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Sarah! you always have good book suggestions!!! :) and i love me some non-ficiton so it sounds right up my alley. miss you too!!!!!! you HAVE to swing by Nebraska on your way back ;)

      Delete