Wednesday, September 5, 2012

things that have been happening lately

I cannot corral my brain or thoughts enough this evening to conjure up a real blog post. So you will get a random series of updates. Sound good? I hope so. ;)

1. My mom came to visit over Labor Day weekend. It was a lot of fun and I kind of wish she was still here.

2. We're making awesome progress on the house and I really need to take some pictures.

3. My dogs L.O.V.E. having a yard to run around in.

4. We bought flowers. And we planted them. And they're awesome. I need to take pictures.

5. There are two giant creepy spiders living near the front of my house but I'm too scared to kill them myself. Maybe I'll ShopVac them tomorrow...


I think that's all for now. Maybe eventually I'll get back to posting fun projects and recipes and cool things I did that day. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment