Saturday, October 13, 2012

discouraged

Now that I've gotten this idea of a new blog in my head it is all I can think about. One problem, I cannot for the life of me think of a name for the new blog. I had one all picked out and I swear I thought the domain was available, but alas it was not. So my dreams were squashed. *exaggerated sigh* I've asked for help from friends and family and some of them (Dad) have had some really great ideas but nothing has really "clicked" yet. Well, except for the one that wasn't available of course.

I'm sure I'll come up with one eventually but for now I just want to get started on my new blog but I can't without a domain. So frustrating. And I'm trying so hard not to get discouraged because that would just defeat the purpose.

Ok. Rant is over. Hope everyone is having a great Saturday night and has a nice relaxing Sunday. :)

4 comments:

  1. I have been there before. The best thing to do is pick a few and go over to a place like Godaddy.com and enter them all in. If you find one you like get it at that moment. I don't know how many weird names I have come up with only to find they are taken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do need to do that. And I've had lots of ideas but no others that were like "aha! that's the one!" I'm sure I'll come up with it eventually, I'm just excited to get started!

      Delete
  2. you can pick variations of a blog...or you could always be that person who chooses the .net domain and tries to steal it from the .com owner, like me--yes, someone actually did that for my blog name! it kind of upset me, but ehh...it's just a name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe that! On some of the names the .net was available but I'm not really into stealing someone else's ideas. :)

      Delete