Monday, January 16, 2017

Weekend Wrap Up & Plans for the Week: 1/15/17

Check-up on last week:

Package mailing: CHECK! Except that I came home and realized I have 2 more to send out...
4x to the gym: I went 3 times so I'm counting that as an almost win!
Finishing my book: SO CLOSE. Maybe tonight!

This weekend I...

...went to the gym and by chance ran into a friend and ended up chatting while we were on the treadmill. That counts for extra cardio right? Right?!?!?
...didn't do a whole lot else. I watched some Harry Potter movies, sat on the couch a lot, and had really good intentions of doing laundry.
...got my son set up with a sweet new storage shelf for his toys which is making me so happy. I love that at the end of the day his toys aren't just everywhere.


Next week I'd like to...

...get to the gym four times. We'll see how that works out since we're supposed to be in the middle of a huge ice storm on Monday (one of my usual gym days) but cross your fingers!
...get caught up on laundry. I am always behind. Always.
...seriously, finish that book. And start that Harry Potter re-read. I. am. ready.


What are your plans for the week?!


1 comment:

  1. I actually just canceled my fitness membership, which is the exact opossite of what everyone else is doing. I realized how much I enjoy working outside, and I enjoy it so much more! I also live in Texas, so the weather is always nice.

    ReplyDelete